Entry Level – Associate Technical Specialist
US Medical IT is hiring! We are looking for an Associate Technical Specialist to join our team. Are you interested in learning more about new technology in the healthcare industry? Looking for an opportunity in a fast-paced, innovative environment? Want to earn real world experience in Computer Science, IT & Operations, or Business Admin? Then you might be the perfect candidate for our full time hourly entry level position Associate Technical Specialist. Please feel free to forward and share this opportunity to your network as well.
Who We Are
Our mission at US Medical IT is to thoughtfully integrate medicine and technology, creating the opportunity for broader knowledge distribution, better coordination of care, and ultimately the improved health and well-being of all. We know that our success is dependent upon hiring the very best problem solvers from the next generation. We are looking for a candidate that is ready to make a difference in today’s world by solving complex, real world healthcare challenges with simple, elegant solutions.
Wage: $15-20/Hour DOE
The ideal candidate is one that wants to be exposed to a wide variety of challenges and is able to use critical thinking with an analytical mind. We are looking for a disciplined person that enjoys employing structure and schedules to create an efficient work environment for themselves and others. The ideal candidate is searching for a career that offers opportunities to grow both personally and professionally by embracing our mission to improve the health & well-being of the communities we service. The candidate will be an exceptional problem solver with the ability to synthesize complex systems and discern the opportunities and challenges that exist within them.
Duties and Tasks/Essential Functions
The candidate will be responsible for the accomplishment of remote, software and hardware related setup and support activities.
Activities will include, but are not limited to:
- Administration of Microsoft’s Office 365 services from user creation/modification
- Configuration of Office 365, Exchange, Skype for Business and SharePoint Online sites
- Remote installation of software
- Troubleshooting software and hardware issues
- Software training of both Microsoft and line-of-business software
Configuration of computer hardware
- Installation of a base PC ‘image’
- Personalizing PCs with user profiles and Office 365 service settings
- Tracking the acquisition, shipment and delivery of hardware
Skill and Knowledge Qualifications
- Proper phone, chat, email etiquette
- Troubleshooting Windows 8.1/10, Office 2013 products, Office 365 Services (Exchange, SharePoint, Skype for Business Online), Active Directory
- Troubleshooting typical office equipment including; printers, scanners and routers
- Ability to track and complete tasks on a timely basis
- Capable of multi-tasking and time management
- Exemplary attendance and punctuality
Candidate’s Aspiration Profile
We are looking for a meticulous, hardworking, detail oriented person that demands high quality workmanship from both themselves and others. The successful candidate is able to ‘see the big picture’ and long range plans while ensuring executional excellence of daily tasks assigned to themselves and others. The candidate is able to rigorously manage and enforce project timelines, identify problem areas and apply resources to resolve issues so that the overall project is not delayed. The candidate is looking for opportunities to immerse themselves in ‘big ideas’ and find ways to deliver simple and elegant solutions to our clients’ complex challenges. The successful candidate will aspire to grow in these areas; Project Management, Leadership and Management Skill and Multi-dimensional Problem Solving.
Candidate Adjective: Disciplined, Aspirational, Prioritizing, Task Master, Exacting and Creative.